1. We are ARCHiTRACKER Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company Number 10477619) with its registered office at Office 7 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JN United Kingdom (referred below as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’).
5. Subject to the End-User License Agreement, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the App and use any information, data, graphics, images, photographs, video and other audio or visual material that you access on it (‘Content’), including but not limited to User Generated Content (as define below) solely for your own personal use.
7. We cannot guarantee that our App will always be available or function on a completely error free basis. We may also have to occasionally suspend access to this App to carry out maintenance or supply patches or updated from time to time.
8. You accept that if you access this App using a mobile device, relevant network operators’ and/or service providers’ charges may apply and you should check the relevant charges, data usage limits or other operator restrictions. You accept full responsibility for the use of any device, whether or not it is owned by you and compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant device manufacturer, network operator or service provider (over which we have no responsibility).
9. In relation to any Content, the intellectual property rights (including any copyright and relate rights, business names, trademarks and any associated goodwill, rights in relation to domain names, designs, databases and other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, existing now, in the future, or anywhere in the world (‘Intellectual Property Rights’)) belong to us or our licensors (as the case may be).
USER GENERATED CONTENT
12. Where you create, upload and/or post any review, comment, recommendation or other material (such as a photograph, article or hypertext link) on our App (‘User Generated Content’) such activity will be subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
13. Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge and accept that in connection with any User Generated Content appearing on this App that it represents the personal opinions of other users over which we have no effective control or influence. As a result we cannot take responsibility for such User Generated Content or any reliance you place on those opinions (whether positive or negative).
14. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and subject to paragraph 19 below, we exclude all liability in respect of any User Generated Content you access through our App and any damages, losses or expenses resulting from us displaying, distributing, publishing or communicating such Content (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including, without limit, any representations, warranties, conditions and/or terms relating to its reliability, quality or fitness for particular purpose.
15. If you have any complaints or issues in relation to a particular item of User Generated Content you should use the complaints procedure in our Acceptable Use Policy.
YOUR OBLIGATION AND EXCLUSIONS
16. You agree:
(a) not to act in any way that interferes (or with the intention of interfering) with the operation or security of this App or its users;
(b) not to seek to hack into this App or introduce any virus, worm or malicious code;
(c) not to do anything which in our reasonable opinion has or is likely to have an adverse impact on this App or its other users, or our business, goodwill or reputation;
(d) that Content appearing on this App is not intended to constitute our recommendation or advice and you are responsible for any decision you take based on these;
(e) that we cannot be liable for any omissions or errors in any Content or such Content being out of date;
(f) we are not liable for this App or Content not being available due to technical issues or other events beyond our control;
(g) that we may update or make changes to this App or Content as we deem appropriate;
(h) the purchase of any tickets, goods or services through this App will be subject to such additional terms and conditions as we may notify you of at the time of your purchase; and
(i) if we provide links to any other third party websites or services (for example, other partner sites where you can buy tickets for venues or events), we accept no liability for your use of such third party websites or services, which will be subject to their own terms and conditions.
18. You assume responsibility for establishing your own procedures for anti-virus or other screening on your computer or mobile device to protect it as necessary against hacking or other hazards.
20. You should not use the App if you are under 18 years of age.
25. We are always happy to hear any feedback about this App so please contact us if you have any comments or requests. We will aim to respond to these as soon as possible. Our address for correspondence is [email protected]